Techpoint is always on the look out for unique perspectives, opinions and thought pieces on how technology affects the everyday African.
If you have a compelling article to share with our vast audience of technology enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, business executives and investors, please take some time to review the guidelines below.
Before you submit
All submissions should:
- Be valuable to our audience. We do not accept overly self-promotional content.
- Not have been covered on our platform before, except when approached with a unique angle.
- Be original; preferably not have appeared elsewhere.
- Be written in clear, engaging and error-free language. Please avoid excessive use of jargon and buzzwords.
- Not be overly critical of brands or personalities.
- Include proper attribution for all data, images and statistics used.
How to submit
Send all submissions in Doc or HTML format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Guest Contributor (important!).
- Attach images separately. Do not insert them in the document.
- To indicate where images go, use appropriate placeholders within the text (see below).
- Individual image sizes should be no larger than 200KB.
- Include a brief author bio (200 characters), with not more than one external link and attach a 100×100 headshot.
- We receive a considerable amount of contribution requests daily. Submissions that do not adhere to the above guidelines are at the risk of being overlooked.
- Editors reserve the right to reject unsatisfactory submissions.
- Editors also reserve the right to edit, re-purpose and rearrange submissions according to their discretion.
- Techpoint may include display ads and in-house calls-to-action within the content.
- If your article is accepted and published, we require that you share on your social media platforms.
We look forward to reading from you.